Historically, true Business Intelligence Systems lacked simple yet robust Financial Report Writers. Until Now.
With Power ON Financial Report Writer, you get the flexibility of Microsoft Power BI and Excel, power of DAX, and control you need.
You can create report elements based on 4 key pieces, then reuse and share them to create consistency across your reporting.
- Rows: Define lines and calculations. Take advantage of advanced DAX Formulas or client side calculations
- Columns: Define QTD, YTD, Monthly, Budget vs Actual, and Forecast for the remainder of the year. All calculations easily user-defined.
- Reports: Reuse Row and Columns for unlimited and consistent reports.
- Style: Leverage robust formatting available in Excel and Power BI. It’s almost limitless, and you already know it. Formatting stays intact so you don't have to reformat every time you update a report.
Save Time and Be Consistent
- Copy and reuse Row and Column Definitions for quick new report design.
- Leverage robust formatting in Excel and Power BI. It’s almost limitless, and you already know it.
- Save time and avoid reformatting: Colors, underlines, conditional formatting; it all stays intact.
- Spend less time formatting and more time on analysis and business improvement!