Historically, true Business Intelligence Systems lacked simple yet robust Financial Report Writers. Now, with Power ON Financial Report Writer, you can get financial reporting in Excel and Power BI.
With this Power ON software, you get the flexibility of Microsoft Power BI and Excel, the power of DAX, and the control you need.
You can createf inancial reporting in Excel and Power BI based elements on 4 key pieces, then reuse and share them to create consistency across your reporting.
- Rows: Define lines and calculations. Take advantage of advanced DAX Formulas or client side calculations
- Columns: Define QTD, YTD, Monthly, Budget vs Actual, and Forecast for the remainder of the year. All calculations easily user-defined.
- Reports: Reuse Row and Columns for unlimited and consistent reports.
- Style: Leverage robust formatting available in Excel and Power BI. It’s almost limitless, and you already know it. Formatting stays intact so you don't have to reformat every time you update a report.
Save Time and Be Consistent
- Copy and reuse Row and Column Definitions for quick new report design.
- Leverage robust formatting in Excel and Power BI. It’s almost limitless, and you already know it.
- Save time and avoid reformatting: Colors, underlines, conditional formatting; it all stays intact.
- Spend less time formatting and more time on analysis and business improvement!
- See how our customers are using and loving our products.
Learn More About Financial Reporting in Excel and Power BI
Want to know more, or understand how PowerON could improve your experience with Power BI?