Power ON was proud to be a Silver Sponsor of Microsoft Power Platform Conference (MPPC) 2022!
MPPC was an in-person event dedicated to all things Power Platform where attendees have the opportunity to gain deep insights through educational sessions, hands-on workshops, community networking and more.
Capitalize on the opportunities
that Power BI + Power ON make possible!
Make Power BI a Two-way Street
Missed seeing us in Orlando?
See how you can Supercharge Power BI
with Planning and Write-back
Read How Other Leading Orgs Made Power BI a Two-way Street
Summary of 2022 Event & Registration Details
- WHAT IS IT:
- An in-person event dedicated to all things Power Platform: Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Pages.
- WHEN & WHERE IS IT?
- September 18 - 23, 2022 in Orlando, Florida
- Sessions run September 20-22.
- Workshops September 18, 19, and 23.
- WHO'S IT FOR:
- Whether you’re a business leader, IT pro, developer or consultant, you’ll come away with the knowledge and skills you need to digitally transform your organization.
- WHAT'S INVOLVED:
- 6 days with 150+ sessions and 18+ workshops.
- Understand how your peers are using the Power Platform and putting them to work
- Get new ideas on how you can utilize the tools in more useful way
- Meet new #PowerAddicts just like you
- Learn about all the tools in the Power Platform
- You can meet the Power ON team and see in-person what Write-back & Planning in Power BI can do for you :)
- View sessions on the PPC Agenda
- HOW DO I ATTEND:
- Visit and register on the Power Platform Conference website!