Power Planner enables organizations to combine Business Intelligence with Corporate Performance Management through Excel write-back to Power BI.
With Power Planner you can build models in Excel, upload them to SharePoint, and let users across the org collaborate and contribute to budgets, forecasts, and assumptions in BI models and KPIs. Power Planner ensures data in Excel Workbooks can be captured back in the Power BI datastore.
Allows your team to:
- Create a budget
- Build on Power Pivot and SSAS Tabular models
- Update any number in a Pivot Table
- Go back to the source database and update Tabular models
- Build models in Excel
- Upload to SharePoint
- Collaborate and contribute to monthly forecasts
Power Planner Visualization
With Power Planner you can combine the world’s best visualization tool, Microsoft Power BI, with features that allow you to flexibly interact with your data, plans, and future forecasts.
- Goal Seeking
- In-cell calculations
- Top-down and bottom up budgeting
- Assumptions in the BI model or Corporate Performance indicators